All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair or replacement only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
When you change your mind
- At JGDD Online Shop you have 10 business days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all packaging and accessories are included. This is to be determined by JGDD Online Shop representatives and will require images of the products to support a customers claim. JGDD Online Shop reverses the right to not issue a refund, exchange or replacement based on misleading information contained in a customers claim.
- If you can’t provide proof of purchase, you will not be entitled to any refund, exchange or replacement of the item.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Original register receipt (no photocopies accepted)
- Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Financial Statement (i.e bank statement, credit card statement)
- Proof of purchase is the original Target receipt, Bank or Flybuys statement.
- Online proof of purchase when calling Customer Service also includes Zip and Paypal statements.